Top Ten Reasons to Join DUSNA
- Become involved in a professional student-run nursing organization.
- Become friends with other classmates and upperclassmen, plus get the inside scoop on professors, clinicals, and classes.
- Participate in community service and social events, fundraisers, and state/national conventions.
- Learn how state and national student organizations work.
- Hear interesting speakers talk about professional opportunities for graduate nurses.
- Assume leadership positions at the local, state and national levels.
- Gain opportunities to receive SNAP and NSNA scholarships and recognition.
- Enhance your resume’ through membership in a professional nursing organization.
- Be mentored by upperclass students and become a mentor to upcoming students.
- Be recognized as a student leader in the School of Nursing.
2016-2017 Requirements for Involvement Certificate and Graduation Cords for seniors
- Join & pay dues for both NSNA and DUSNA
- Join and contribute to One Committee
- Attend at least 6 Meetings for ENTIRE length (Over both semesters)
- Participate in 4 Service Events (At least 2 each semester)
- Attend 2 Social Events (Over both semesters)
How to Join
- Go to the "Forms" tab and download the Chapter Membership Application and the Membership Requirements form
- Follow the directions for each using Recruitment number 9041
- Turn the form in no later than Friday, September 16, 2016
- Contact your Recruitment chair if you have any questions!